POA of The Shores, Inc.
Vehicle Weight and Load Restriction and Fine Policy
Effective January 1, 2016
On January 1, 2016, the following weight and load
restrictions will become effective:
· Maximum 6-yard load for heavy
materials, specifically, concrete, gravel, select fill, stone, sand, topsoil, asphalt,
dredged material from lake.
· Maximum 12-yard load for lighter weight
materials, specifically, mulch, play chips.
· Maximum 10-pallets, specifically sod,
brick, stone, pavers (when brick and stone is sold by the pallet vs. the yard).
· Maximum 40,000 pound gross vehicle weight on all other materials, e.g., lumber.
· Loads exceeding 40,000 must be
transferred to a smaller vehicle / trailer on Spur 294 for delivery inside The
· Moving Vans are exempted from the
Required: All concrete deliveries require that the member provide copies of
delivery documents showing loads of 6-yards or less. Failure to provide documentation within
30-days following a concrete delivery will result in a fine (see below).
of The Shores reserves the right to request members to provide documentation
from other deliveries showing loads met the above restrictions. Failure to provide copies within 30-days of a written request will result in a fine (see below).
Fines will be assessed as follows:
· $500 per load exceeding weight or load
· $500 per load for failure to provide
copies of delivery document within 30-days of written request.
· $5,000 per concrete pour for failure to
provide delivery documents showing loads of 6-yards or less within 30-days of concrete
to the ACC for approval of site improvements will require the member to
acknowledge that they understand and will comply with this policy before
approval is granted.
delivery documents will be submitted to:
Cornerstone Association Management Services, Inc.
P O Box 191185 Dallas, TX 75219
Phone: (214) 520-0099 | Fax: (214) 520-6463